Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Under New Management!

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
      I'm glad Scott gave you Moderator status. Now anyone buying the product & seeing the link to DnW Y-group can actually JOIN!!!!

      Orion wrote:
      Are we going to relocate back here, then? Is the Phoenix Project
      (ironically) dead?

      --
      -Orion

      "You're born naked and everything else is drag."
                                               -RuPaul

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
        On 31 Oct 2004, at 16:10, Orion wrote:

        > Are we going to relocate back here, then?
        > Is the Phoenix Project (ironically) dead?

        I'll leave the project on it's own list... keeps it clean and separate.

        And it ain't dead, I've been working on it every night I've been home for the last 3
        weeks. I just haven't been posting, since what I'm doing now is first edits on skills
        texts, and trying to standardize formatting thusfar.
        Then I'm going back and doing text on Ads and Disads before moving forward to Feats.

        DNW 1.1 is still laying around, and people are bound to show up here. There were
        actually several pending memberships to approve in the last couple weeks when I
        finally got the keys.

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
          On 31 Oct 2004, at 18:04, JarethValar wrote:

          > That is if there is anyone LEFT to do business with. :-)

          There's always me, since I control the rights to DNW now :)

          Eventually there will be a new edition, and then this might get some traffic.

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2004
            Great to hear you're working hard. Again, I apologise for my complete
            lack of time to even comment on the stuff you're doing.

            And I didn't mean to imply that Phoenix was totally dead, just that if
            we were relocating back in the DNW group, then... well, I'm just not
            sure what we're making now. Are we, at this point, working on DNW 2.0?
            I'm fine with that, by the way, just want to know where this is all going.

            Anyway, I'll see you back on the Phoenix board. Probably best to have
            this conversation over there, no?