Power Question

  • marsalpha
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2004
      I have an idea for a character....but I need help. What power or
      combo of powers would make a person immune to smoke and choking from
      a fire. Fire/Heat Resistance would work for the fire and heat from
      the fire but as for the smoke. Would someone who had a DR vs. Fire
      and Heat also be immune to smoke inhalation or would they also need
      Unusual Physiology: Breathing also?

      Aries