New Group

  • marsalpha
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9 3:01 PM
      I am going to sub to the new group. I am VERY intersted in Deeds Not
      Words and I am soon to finish a product that is made for Deeds Not
      Words RPG. I'd tell ya more but I'd have to kill you...that whole top
      secret thing and all you know.

      Aries
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9 8:34 PM
        On 9 Sep 2004, at 22:01, marsalpha wrote:

        > I am going to sub to the new group. I am VERY
        > intersted in Deeds Not Words and I am soon to
        > finish a product that is made for Deeds Not Words
        > RPG. I'd tell ya more but I'd have to kill you...that
        > whole top secret thing and all you know.

        Well, conversions shouldn't be that hard.

        Mostly you'll see me posting "OK, this is what I did tonight... comments?" a whole lot.
        And then some side discussions.