Scott Sighting

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 1, 2004
      If anyone cares where Scott is (I have given up on getting any
      satisfaction on my cd) I read on Enworld that he has this blog
      address for him

      http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=newbienovel

      Looks like he's on to new horizons.
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 6, 2004
        On 6 Aug 2004, at 13:31, Patrick wrote:

        > YO!
        > Palmer, Orion. Through his blog, Scott Lynch HAS given his blessing.
        > Follow this here link:
        > http://www.livejournal.com/users/newbienovel/2436.html
        >
        > I contacted him & he responded. I do ask that you not flame his blog.
        > That's just not worth it.
        > All that might do is make him ignore us even more.

        I'll be posting a comment there myself now that he has... I intend to be civil, fully. But I
        do have some requests to make.