Map Making

  • marsalpha
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      I been looking at map making programs like Campaign Cartographer and
      Dundjinni. One question I have about them and any map making program.
      How well can you do modern day or superhero maps out there. I mean I
      have found a million and 1 programs out there for fantasy maps but
      what about other genre of gaming. Any help would be great.

      Aries
    • Lizard
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
        On 09:25 AM 8/1/2004, marsalpha said....
        >I been looking at map making programs like Campaign Cartographer and
        >Dundjinni. One question I have about them and any map making program.
        >How well can you do modern day or superhero maps out there. I mean I
        >have found a million and 1 programs out there for fantasy maps but
        >what about other genre of gaming. Any help would be great.

        Campaign Cartographer has a great set of moden symbols in City Desginer,
        and there's a supplementary package of modern symbols as well. I use it for
        my supers games.
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
          On 1 Aug 2004, at 13:25, marsalpha wrote:

          > I been looking at map making programs like Campaign
          > Cartographer and Dundjinni.

          I just do lame simple sketches in MS Paint myself.
          I've never been one for needing very detailed or high quality maps.