Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] roll call

  • Daiv
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 5, 2004
      On Sunday, July 4, 2004, at 05:20 PM, Lizard wrote:

      > On 05:16 PM 7/4/2004, Orion said....
      >> who all's actually checking this message board at this point? seems
      >> like
      >> it's me, Palmer and Marsalpha. anyone else lurking?

      I am still reading more or less regularly.
      I have not posted in a while as i have not had anything useful to
      say; I would dearly love to get into a game, but cannot seem to find
      players and time (my travel schedule this summer is... full.). Still,
      any california east SF bay area players want to drop me a line?

      the words that you said
      my spirit could not contain
      release and move on

      -Daiv
      www.geekhaiku.com
      AIM drnknmstrhkugk
      YIM daivbear
    • Rich
      Message 2 of 26 , Jul 5, 2004
        I read regularly, and post occanionaly. I've never run a game yet,
        so I have nothing interesting to add. I'm still working on the
        character shett thing from awhile back.

        :)
      • Patrick
        Message 3 of 26 , Jul 5, 2004
          I'm still here!!!

          I do post once a month or so  :)

          Patrick~
          aka Slingbld~

          Orion wrote:
          who all's actually checking this message board at this point? seems like
          it's me, Palmer and Marsalpha. anyone else lurking? i realise that
          lurking normally means that you don't post, but it's the only way to
          know who all is still reading this stuff.

          and again, scott, if you're reading this stuff, come back, eh? we miss you.

          --
          -Orion

        • Jatriel
          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 5, 2004
            I'm still here, but haven't had anything to say since my game died.

            Message 5 of 26 , Jul 5, 2004
              --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Orion <okidder@t...> wrote:
              > who all's actually checking this message board at this point? seems
              like
              > it's me, Palmer and Marsalpha. anyone else lurking? i realise that
              > lurking normally means that you don't post, but it's the only way to
              > know who all is still reading this stuff.
              >
              > and again, scott, if you're reading this stuff, come back, eh? we
              miss you.

              > --
              > -Orion

              I get the daily digest.
            • JarethValar
              Message 6 of 26 , Jul 6, 2004
                I'm still here more or less.

                Not a lot on the gaming aspect yet, but our group has yet to get to the "supers world" in our multi-genre game.

                Jareth