Re: Off Topic but Sad news.

  • slingbld1619
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2004
      I was shocked to hear this news as well. I've been reading up on his
      fan site, as well as many B5 boards about this.
      He was a good actor & from what I've seen from interviews & what
      people have said about him even before his passing, he was a great
      man, father, husband, and humanitarian.

      I will miss seeing him in all the parts he would have taken in the
      future....

      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "myrthynn_of_the_tor"