Serendipity

  • doc_savage_2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2002
      The day I got my (abbreviated :) ) copy of VVN printed out, I also
      manage to make some headway on my stack of unread comics and on the
      top of the pile to read next was Wildstorm's Stormwatch Achilles,
      Issues 2 and 3.

      WOW! THAT book IS VVN, come to life. How perfect that worked out.
      Really got me psyched to tear into VVN and gives lots of cool ideas.

      Doc
    • Donald Kiesling
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2002

        Good catch on the missing pages...hopefully Scott can tell us what happened.  :)

        I've been reading Stromwatch Achilles for the past three issues now, its good stuff and is how I plan on basing SEPA as a player and as an encounter for my future games...

         doc_savage_2001 wrote:

        The day I got my (abbreviated :) ) copy of VVN printed out, I also
        manage to make some headway on my stack of unread comics and on the
        top of the pile to read next was Wildstorm's Stormwatch Achilles,
        Issues 2 and 3.

        WOW! THAT book IS VVN, come to life. How perfect that worked out.
        Really got me psyched to tear into VVN and gives lots of cool ideas.

        Doc

        Have a wonderful day!

        Sincerely,

        Don "Falanor" Kiesling II

        "Quando Omni Flunkus Moriatati" -- Opossum Lodge Motto

        Do you Yahoo!?