BCBH 1.1

  • wikidogre
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2004
      I was curious if Scott was able to get out a print copy of BCBH 1.1

      thnks
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2004
        On 8 Mar 2004, at 23:29, wikidogre wrote:

        > I was curious if Scott was able to get out a print copy of BCBH 1.1

        He did. It's the same as the screen one (including the landscape/wide orientation
        rather than portrait/tall) except some of the graphics have been removed, like the
        sidebars - now all there is is blank wite space, and the small page number.
        The rest of the graphics (the majority) have been made black and white, and faded to
        about 80% transparency. Nothing in the book is in color.

        That's all there is to it.