Hi :-)

  • dovekrindia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hello,
      I would just like to say a hello and thankyou for letting me join
      this group, I run a Super Hero game which I have just converted over
      to the D20 Deeds not words. I am really enjoying the DNW and its been
      perfect for my game thankyou to the designer very well done.

      The reason why I joined is to share ideas and find out about new
      updates coming for DNW. I have DNW 1.1 and Laying The Smack Down, and
      will soon be purchasing BCBH 1.1.

      I look forward to speaking to this group further.

      Thanks
      Brimy(Robert)
      Location: Australia\Queensland\Gold Coast
      http://www.neinternets.com