DNW D20 Modern Conversion

  • Steven Martin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2003
      Scott,

      We talked a couple of months ago on the discussion group
      about a DNW "D20 Modern" conversion/update. Are you still
      tracking on a January release date?

      I have found that the free .pdf that preceeded the release
      of Four Colors to Fantasy (4CTF) Modern contained a hero
      class chart. I have been using that to "update" DNW
      characters for use in the D20 Modern setting, with a lot of
      success.

      I do, however, look forward to something "official" if it
      is still in the horizon.

      Steve

      http://photos.yahoo.com/