Whats next Scott?

  • wikidogre
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2003
      Hay there, its been a long time, I have been without Internet for
      some time, i was laid off from work, now i was wondering what is new
      for DNW's?

      I have yet to get Smackdown, but i hope to see some new things out.
      I like the SuperAthlete class in the files section i hope tp able to
      post some more pf my creations soon.

      Always,

      JT
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2003
        --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "wikidogre"
        <WiKidOgre@c...> wrote:
        > Hay there, its been a long time, I have been without Internet for
        > some time, i was laid off from work, now i was wondering what
        is new
        > for DNW's?

        Howdy, JT-- I'll send a copy of LTSD along to you this afternoon.

        Well, I think the most important recent thing is that with the help
        of the folks hereabout I've started building an Errata/adjustment
        document for 1.1; it's in the files section.

        I'm working on revising *Bold Costumes, Black Hearts,* ideally
        for release later this month, unless a fantasy project gets in my
        way.

        This week, I'm going to finish re-doing my revised *Book of
        Dinstinctions & Drawbacks* (unintentional d20 STL violation on
        my part was caught by a reader, and while fixing that I started
        adding more stuff, because I'm just dumb like that) and also
        finish a d20 Modern project. BCBH will go back on the front
        burner after that.

        That's what I'm up to, plus I have a super-soldier class PDF to
        finish a put up here, plus I'm writing a novel, plus I'm trying to get
        back on a reasonable exercise plan as I've become much too
        much of a computer vegetable. ;)

        That's what I'm up to.

      • wikidogre
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 13, 2003
          --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "cryptosnark"
          <cryptosnark@y...> wrote:
          > --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "wikidogre"
          > <WiKidOgre@c...> wrote:
          > > Hay there, its been a long time, I have been without Internet
          for
          > > some time, i was laid off from work, now i was wondering what
          > is new
          > > for DNW's?
          >
          > Howdy, JT-- I'll send a copy of LTSD along to you this afternoon.
          >
          > Well, I think the most important recent thing is that with the
          help
          > of the folks hereabout I've started building an Errata/adjustment
          > document for 1.1; it's in the files section.
          >
          > I'm working on revising *Bold Costumes, Black Hearts,* ideally
          > for release later this month, unless a fantasy project gets in my
          > way.
          >
          > This week, I'm going to finish re-doing my revised *Book of
          > Dinstinctions & Drawbacks* (unintentional d20 STL violation on
          > my part was caught by a reader, and while fixing that I started
          > adding more stuff, because I'm just dumb like that) and also
          > finish a d20 Modern project. BCBH will go back on the front
          > burner after that.
          >
          > That's what I'm up to, plus I have a super-soldier class PDF to
          > finish a put up here, plus I'm writing a novel, plus I'm trying to
          get
          > back on a reasonable exercise plan as I've become much too
          > much of a computer vegetable. ;)
          >
          > That's what I'm up to.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > SL

          Wow thats rough! ;-P sounds like me

          thanks ahead of time for the Pdf, i you really want to send it my
          email has changed its

          wikidogre@...
          Also i have just about 16 new Marvel Heros and Villins i am touching
          up and getting ready to to convert to pdf. I hope to upload some
          soon to the site.

          JT