First post!

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 13, 2002
      I claim this post... for Spain!

      Damn, I'm tired.

      Sleepy Scott L
    • batman8405
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 13, 2002
        Careful, Scott. That sounded suspiciously like an "MST3K The
        Movie" line...

        the bat
      • maddogtaym2002
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 13, 2002
          Scott killed the Hubble!!, Scott killed the Hubble!! Nyananananaaa-
          naa...how mature..no really! ;)
        • BCWalker_98
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 13, 2002
            --- In deedsnotwordsd20@y..., "cryptosnark" <cryptosnark@y...> wrote:
            > I claim this post... for Spain!

            You can't; someone's already there!
          • Scott Crosson\
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 13, 2002
              Yea I think it was clamed for Belgium, Canada, and New Zeeland the Axis of
              Nations that cant be evil no matter how hard they try.