LTSD 1.1

  • Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
      Is Scott through sending the updates to LTSD? I love the original
      and am rabidly anticipating the additional feats etc. in the new
      version. Maybe my info was lost in the Snarkbase and I am not to see
      the new version...

      Thanks
    • Rusty Emerson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11, 2003
        Ditto here. I just figured all things come to those who wait.

        > Is Scott through sending the updates to LTSD? I love the original
        > and am rabidly anticipating the additional feats etc. in the new
        > version. Maybe my info was lost in the Snarkbase and I am not to see
        > the new version...
        >
        > Thanks
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Patrick
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2003
          he started sending the updated file out about 1-2 weeks ago...
          I'd drop him a line directly if you haven't gotten it yet...

          Patrick~