Update to 1.1

  • Phil
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8 6:44 AM
      Hey all (Especially YOU Cryptosnark...)

      Is it still policy that if you own a previous edition of a game you get the updated version? I bought DnW 1.0 last year, but lost high-speed connection back in December.

      I'm back now, and see that 1.1 is up and running. Am I still eligible to get this game, and what info do I send where?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8 6:58 PM
        --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "Phil"
        <cervantes43@j...> wrote:
        > Hey all (Especially YOU Cryptosnark...)
        >
        > Is it still policy that if you own a previous edition of a game you
        get the updated version? I bought DnW 1.0 last year, but lost
        high-speed connection back in December.

        Er... it's a policy except for everyone named Phil who lost his
        high-speed connection in December. Says so in Article XXVI,
        Paragraph 6, Subsection 8.2, just under the section governing
        "Maintenance of Flightless Waterfowl."

        Update is on its way to you right now. ;)

      • The Shadow
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 9 1:08 PM
          > Er... it's a policy except for everyone named Phil who lost his
          > high-speed connection in December. Says so in Article XXVI,
          > Paragraph 6, Subsection 8.2, just under the section governing
          > "Maintenance of Flightless Waterfowl."

          Let me guess... the next section is on "Airspeed Velocity of Coconut-
          Laden Swallows". :)

          The Shadow
        • Jonathan M. Thompson
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 10 1:09 AM
            African or European?

            Jonathan M. Thompson
            President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
            jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
            Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available October 2003; Corporate
            Supers (for Cityscape) - Available October 2003

            Let me guess... the next section is on "Airspeed Velocity of Coconut-
            Laden Swallows". :)

            The Shadow

            Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            ---
            Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

            ---
          • The Shadow
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 10 4:26 PM
              > African or European?

              Both, with graphical comparisons and dumplings on the side.

              And my favorite color is blue.

              The Shadow