404 Errors?

  • madtinkerer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hi, I've been quietly checking the group every so often(I don't get
      the emails, though. It's be too much for my free email account if I
      got emails from EVERY Yahoo Group I subscribed to.), but I noticed
      that the Cryptosnark website(@ allforart.com) was down when I tried
      to get on it. Simple technical error or has the site moved?

      P.S. Still love DNW even though I haven't played it much lately.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003

        To: deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com
        From: "cryptosnark" <cryptosnark@...>
        Date sent: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:10:42 -0000
        Subject: [deedsnotwordsd20] New Cryptosnark Site
        Send reply to: deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com

        http://www.minasithil.com/cryptosnarkgames

        Currently just the front page and the catalog page-- enough to
        keep things running while I'm away.