Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] The Hulk

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
      Only problem is: I've seem many, MANY shots of the hulk & it just looks
      like they took 2 steps back in CGI advancement. He screaqms cartoon just
      too much. The movement is off, jerky, sometimes out of sync.

      Don't get me wrong, I will be seeing this film on Sunday. I'll give a
      more knowledgeable review then but from the many different clips I've
      seen from comercials, Jay Leno & web promos, He look s off kilter to me...