RE: [deedsnotwordsd20] The Hulk

  • Wm. Eric Downton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
      Message
      Can't wait myself!  Prolly go this weekend, or next if my fam and I can't get it

      Wm. Eric Downton
      Graphic & Web Design
      Neurozombie Press
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2003
        Only problem is: I've seem many, MANY shots of the hulk & it just looks
        like they took 2 steps back in CGI advancement. He screaqms cartoon just
        too much. The movement is off, jerky, sometimes out of sync.

        Don't get me wrong, I will be seeing this film on Sunday. I'll give a
        more knowledgeable review then but from the many different clips I've
        seen from comercials, Jay Leno & web promos, He look s off kilter to me...