Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Is this a handjob or a blowjob?

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 10 , May 31, 2003
      Ok Ban this guy FAST!

      fem_swallows_it_all4u4 wrote:

      >Does your woman mistake a handjob for a blowjob and give you lousy head with no wet mouth action?
      >When I need a woman that sucks cock like a pro I go here.

    • Lizard
      Message 2 of 10 , May 31, 2003
        At 08:48 AM 5/31/2003, Patrick wrote:
        >Ok Ban this guy FAST!

        It's someone spamming open lists. Make this list subscriber-only and
        require moderator approval for subscribers. It's the only way.
      • David Marks
        Message 3 of 10 , May 31, 2003
          Eh. Its the first time this has ever happened on the list, at least that I can remember.

          Ban the guy, sure. But no need to close the list down. Scott does enough without having to review applicants to the group.

          ~david
        • Lizard
          Message 4 of 10 , May 31, 2003
            At 10:07 AM 5/31/2003, you wrote:
            >Eh. Its the first time this has ever happened on the list, at least that I
            >can remember.
            >
            >Ban the guy, sure. But no need to close the list down. Scott does enough
            >without having to review applicants to the group.

            It's not a 'guy'.

            It's a bot. As long as the list accepts messages from non-members, we will
            get porno spam.
          • The Shadow
            Message 5 of 10 , May 31, 2003
              > It's not a 'guy'.
              >
              > It's a bot. As long as the list accepts messages from non-members,
              we will
              > get porno spam.

              I hate to say it, but Lizard is almost certainly correct.

              Some people have WAY too much time on their hands... You'd think
              they could find something better to do.

              The Shadow
            • jomac2k
              Message 6 of 10 , May 31, 2003
                No yahoo list accepts e-mails from non-members. The bot actually joins the list and posts the message, just happened on D20_Supers (my list) a few days ago. you just have to boot the account that made the e-mail. and you won't get any more, for a while, at least till the bots poor through the "D"s again.

                -j2k

                Message 7 of 10 , May 31, 2003
                  I guess I'm just a little more trusting than that. I figured its a bot, but that doesn't mean there'll be a repeat. But if it comes by again ... well I'd say close the list.

                  Hey! Its Saturday! Isn't Scott supposed to be more active today or something?

                  ~david
                • Jeff Hoff
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 31, 2003
                    I'm the owner of the Darwin's World d20 Yahoo Club. We had this happen last year. I booted the accounts that posted and thought every thing was fine. It seems that once they find you, they let others know. After the first random couple, we got inundated we them. I had to close the list to open membership and screen every new applicant that wanted membership. Every once in a great while I still see a spam bot try to get in.

                    Message 9 of 10 , May 31, 2003
                      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Hoff
                      <ybn1197@c...> wrote:
                      > I'm the owner of the Darwin's World d20 Yahoo Club. We had
                      this happen last year. I booted the accounts that posted and
                      thought every thing was fine. It seems that once they find you,
                      they let others know. After the first random couple, we got
                      inundated we them. I had to close the list to open membership
                      and screen every new applicant that wanted membership. Every
                      once in a great while I still see a spam bot try to get in.

                      I just removed "Fem" from the list. Let's keep our fingers crossed
                      and hope no more of that crap shows up. If it does, I may adopt
                      Jeff's strategy and place a buffer between the list and open
                      membership. I'd hate to do so, but pron spam makes me want to
                      bust heads Batman style.

                      Message 10 of 10 , May 31, 2003
                        On 31 May 2003, at 20:14, cryptosnark wrote:

                        > I just removed "Fem" from the list. Let's keep our fingers crossed
                        > and hope no more of that crap shows up. If it does, I may adopt
                        > Jeff's strategy and place a buffer between the list and open
                        > membership. I'd hate to do so, but pron spam makes me want to
                        > bust heads Batman style.

                        We got one on an A-named list I'm on a couple days ago, and a second on the list
                        about 36 hours later, linking ot a different domain, but the same actual site. So be
                        warned that another one from a different account may pop up soon.

                        I've sent them appropriate spam complaints... if much more come in, I'm going to
                        complain to their host and see what happens.