Re: Digest Number 209

  • d20gm
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 8:47 PM
      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, curtmeyer9@a... wrote:
      > Hi All,
      >
      > First of all, DNW 1.1 has gotten me to at least consider running a
      d20 game. DNW is extremely well done from what I can tell, and the
      price is right. The guys over at WOTC should suffer greatly for there
      price tags. More independent pdfs! I'm looking forward to Scot's
      revised supplements. I do have one question for Mr. Linch. Have you
      ever thought about lending your efforts to a character generator? The
      authors of Metacreator are working on a d20 template. If you could
      work out a deal with them to use your feats, powers, skills, classes,
      etc., both companies could profit, not to mention DNW players.>

      A template for DNW is an excellent idea! Metacreator is a great
      Program for it, but also there is Campaignsuite (dunno if it would
      work, though) and maybe PCGen (same as CS...give poor code monkeys a
      heart attack)