Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Digest Number 209

  • curtmeyer9@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 1:22 PM
      Hi All,

      First of all, DNW 1.1 has gotten me to at least consider running a d20 game. DNW is extremely well done from what I can tell, and the price is right. The guys over at WOTC should suffer greatly for there price tags. More independent pdfs! I'm looking forward to Scot's revised supplements. I do have one question for Mr. Linch. Have you ever thought about lending your efforts to a character generator? The authors of Metacreator are working on a d20 template. If you could work out a deal with them to use your feats, powers, skills, classes, etc., both companies could profit, not to mention DNW players.
    • d20gm
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 8:47 PM
        --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, curtmeyer9@a... wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > First of all, DNW 1.1 has gotten me to at least consider running a
        d20 game. DNW is extremely well done from what I can tell, and the
        price is right. The guys over at WOTC should suffer greatly for there
        price tags. More independent pdfs! I'm looking forward to Scot's
        revised supplements. I do have one question for Mr. Linch. Have you
        ever thought about lending your efforts to a character generator? The
        authors of Metacreator are working on a d20 template. If you could
        work out a deal with them to use your feats, powers, skills, classes,
        etc., both companies could profit, not to mention DNW players.>

        A template for DNW is an excellent idea! Metacreator is a great
        Program for it, but also there is Campaignsuite (dunno if it would
        work, though) and maybe PCGen (same as CS...give poor code monkeys a
        heart attack)