Pagin' Jason Lego

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3 2:25 PM
      Howdy! If Jason Lego is out there somewhere, could he drop me
      an e-mail?

      P.S. It seems we have quite a few Canadians hanging aboot this
      here list. That's good, because when I needed a setting for the
      upcoming DNW supplement *Smashed, Nuked, Burned, and
      Depopulated Wasteland Country,* I picked Canada. ;)

      P.P.S. Naw, seriously, one of my best friends is Canadian, eh?
      And friendship is what this is all aboot, right? It's not aboot
      picayune national differences, nosir. That's not what it's aboot at
      all, eh?
    • Wes Montey
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 5:18 PM
        I am presuming from this message, that:

        a) You have a bone to pick with us Canucks...and..

        b) You still haven't heard from Jason Lego re: art for upcoming project we
        are all salivating waiting for?

        Am I right? Do I win?

        -Freeloader, a Canuck 'til the bitter end. You know when all those crazy
        Yanks bomb us when they run out of people to war with! ;)

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 3:07 AM
          On 3 Apr 2003, at 22:25, cryptosnark wrote:

          > P.P.S. Naw, seriously, one of my best friends is Canadian, eh?
          > And friendship is what this is all aboot, right? It's not aboot
          > picayune national differences, nosir. That's not what it's aboot at
          > all, eh?

          Keep up with the lame South Park jokes and I just might have to shove this here'a boot
          right up your Bush... i mean Tush... eh, no difference

        • Scott Crosson\
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4 5:16 AM
            Scott, Jason,

            I have a suggestion on tranfering the art. Because Scott's Emale appertley
            hates the messages with the art, why don't you Jason place the art in the
            Photo
            section of this Yahoo group. Scott then you downlode the pics and then
            delete
            them from the club. Yes I know that otheres may see the art but if you do
            it right that will be a very small problem.

            Dartnet X
          • jason lego
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4 12:09 PM
              HULK SMASH!!! I hate technology. That's not true...I hate technology
              that doesn't work. OK, just so everyone knows, I tried to send Scott the
              art on Wed, as promised and...no dice. I tried twice more
              yesterday...same deal. So I tried once more today...we'll see. If this
              doesn't work, I'm going to try Dartnet's suggestion and post 'em in the
              Photos secrion in a folder called Rev 1.1.

              I am SO sorry about the delay, kids. Day jobs suck and this is the busy
              season for us. The good news is, things are starting to look a little
              brighter and should start slowing a bit. Add that to our perpetual email
              woes and...well, here we are. I submit myself for public flogging, since I
              know how everyone (myself included, i'm a GM too!) has been waiting
              with baited breath for this awesome revision.

              Fear not, kiddies. 1.1 is on the way, and I promise the art will NOT be
              the hold-up on further DNW projects as long as I can help it.

              jason