April! Holy Crap!

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 1 2:16 AM
      Thanks for the kind words concerning the award, all. ;)

      There's an eminently believable and trustworthy post up at my
      homepage concerning Cryptosnark's latest heartbreaking work
      of staggering genius:

      http://www.allforart.com/cryptosnarkgames

      *****

      In other news-- Jason has asured me that he can get me my art
      by Wednesday evening. Since a) I can't get to the computer I
      need to make the PDF before then, and b) Wednesday is my
      25th birthday and there will be no working going on regardless,
      I'm going to wait and see if that's what happens. 'Cuz if it is, we
      can rock and roll.

    • Patrick Gray
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 1 5:04 AM
        A fun way to start off the morning. ;^)

        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 1 6:17 AM
          Message
          Go Dickens-Punk!  Iv'e been waiting for a Dickens-Punk game for 15 years! WhooHoo....

          lol

          Wm. Eric Downton
          Graphic & Web Design
          http://www.neurozombie.com

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 1 9:11 AM
            Dude! I'm all over that! I've got the card ready and willing to pay at
            least 10 shillings for such a quality work!!

            Happy early b-day btw :)

            -Sketch
          • sybr007
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 1 11:04 AM
              Very good to hear. You realize that if this is an April fools joke,
              we will have to call in our "friends" (oh wait, I haven't bought that
              yet because I am waiting for the new layout...ARRG!! ;))

              Sanjay.

              ps Happy Birthday Scott!

              --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "cryptosnark"
              <cryptosnark@y...> wrote:
              > Thanks for the kind words concerning the award, all. ;)
              >
              > There's an eminently believable and trustworthy post up at my
              > homepage concerning Cryptosnark's latest heartbreaking work
              > of staggering genius:
              >
              > http://www.allforart.com/cryptosnarkgames
              >
              > *****
              >
              > In other news-- Jason has asured me that he can get me my art
              > by Wednesday evening. Since a) I can't get to the computer I
              > need to make the PDF before then, and b) Wednesday is my
              > 25th birthday and there will be no working going on regardless,
              > I'm going to wait and see if that's what happens. 'Cuz if it is, we
              > can rock and roll.
              >
              > Cheers,
              >
              > SL
            • The Shadow
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 1 11:51 AM
                > There's an eminently believable and trustworthy post up at my
                > homepage concerning Cryptosnark's latest heartbreaking work
                > of staggering genius:

                *rolls around on the floor* Sexually confused phrenologists!! Semi-
                wild and slightly introspective!!! You, sir, have a truly wicked
                sense of humor! (But we knew that. I still can't get over "Captain
                New Brunswick". :)

                By the way, you needn't list all those diseases. "Little Nell
                disease" says everything one needs to know. :)

                Please, sir, may I have some more? :)

                > In other news-- Jason has asured me that he can get me my art
                > by Wednesday evening. Since a) I can't get to the computer I
                > need to make the PDF before then, and b) Wednesday is my
                > 25th birthday and there will be no working going on regardless,
                > I'm going to wait and see if that's what happens. 'Cuz if it is, we
                > can rock and roll.

                Happy birthday! I think I can survive until Thursday without
                exploding. If not, I suppose my estate will sue and my heirs will be
                set for life... oh wait, I don't have any. :)

                The Shadow
              • Donald Kiesling
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 1 4:20 PM

                  There best be stats for the fat man in a brown suit...I'm warnin ya!  :P

                   cryptosnark <cryptosnark@...> wrote:

                  Thanks for the kind words concerning the award, all. ;)

                  There's an eminently believable and trustworthy post up at my
                  homepage concerning Cryptosnark's latest heartbreaking work
                  of staggering genius:

                  http://www.allforart.com/cryptosnarkgames

                  *****

                  In other news-- Jason has asured me that he can get me my art
                  by Wednesday evening. Since a) I can't get to the computer I
                  need to make the PDF before then, and b) Wednesday is my
                  25th birthday and there will be no working going on regardless,
                  I'm going to wait and see if that's what happens. 'Cuz if it is, we
                  can rock and roll.

                  Have a wonderful day!

                  Sincerely,

                  Don "Falanor" Kiesling II

                  "Quando Omni Flunkus Moriatati" -- Opossum Lodge Motto

                  Do you Yahoo!?

                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 1 9:55 PM
                    On 1 Apr 2003, at 19:51, The Shadow wrote:

                    > You, sir, have a truly wicked sense of humor! (But we knew that.
                    > I still can't get over "Captain New Brunswick". :)

                    Do not mock the maritimes! Captain New Brunswick will beat your ass silly with a
                    fresh cod and hunk of hardtack if you're not careful.

                  • The Shadow
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 2 6:36 PM
                      > Do not mock the maritimes! Captain New Brunswick will beat your ass
                      silly with a
                      > fresh cod and hunk of hardtack if you're not careful.

                      Bring 'im on! I'll introduce him to my buddy, Oregon Man!

                      <sings> I'm a lumberjack and we're OK! :)

                      The Shadow
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 2 7:46 PM
                        On 3 Apr 2003, at 2:36, The Shadow wrote:

                        > > Do not mock the maritimes! Captain New Brunswick will beat your ass
                        > silly with a
                        > > fresh cod and hunk of hardtack if you're not careful.
                        >
                        > Bring 'im on! I'll introduce him to my buddy, Oregon Man!
                        >
                        > <sings> I'm a lumberjack and we're OK! :)

                        General British Columbia could take him. If not for that cursed softwood lumber tariff!

                      • The Shadow
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 2 11:02 PM
                          > > Bring 'im on! I'll introduce him to my buddy, Oregon Man!
                          > >
                          > > <sings> I'm a lumberjack and we're OK! :)
                          >
                          > General British Columbia could take him. If not for that cursed
                          softwood lumber tariff!

                          *snort* Obviously you haven't heard they've teamed up to thrash
                          California Dude!

                          The Shadow

                          P.S. "Cursed"? Sounds like something a supervillain would say...
                          does Canada HAVE supervillains?! :)
                          Message 12 of 12 , Apr 2 11:14 PM
                            On 3 Apr 2003, at 7:02, The Shadow wrote:

                            > > > Bring 'im on! I'll introduce him to my buddy, Oregon Man!
                            > > >
                            > > > <sings> I'm a lumberjack and we're OK! :)
                            > >
                            > > General British Columbia could take him. If not for that cursed
                            > softwood lumber tariff!
                            >
                            > *snort* Obviously you haven't heard they've teamed up to thrash
                            > California Dude!
                            >
                            > The Shadow
                            >
                            > P.S. "Cursed"? Sounds like something a supervillain would say...
                            > does Canada HAVE supervillains?! :)

                            Gordon Campbell the Drunken Premier