Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: Update, Update

  • Cabal
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 8, 2003
      Cabal lowers his head & wonders how the list could have gone astray so quickly. But wait, he's remembering! It was back when the ninja midgets started popping up. Then the Robot Ninjas (w/ midget models soon to follow) And now we have the great Yeti vs Sasquatch debate....

      It's a sick world and I'm a happy guy!!
      C~

      Patrick Gray wrote:
      FYI
      Yeti and Bigfoot are two different creatures.

      Yeti AKA Abominable Snowman is a mysterious white apelike creature reported
      to exist in the high Himalayas.

      Sasquatch AKA Bigfoot is a hairy, usually brown, creature like a human being
      reported to exist in the northern U.S. and Canada.

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 8, 2003
        I see this as the filler till ver 1.1.

        Dartnet X

        It is too a yeti.  Well at least it is here in frigid Minnesota.  You
        banana belt people can call it a big foot all you want but the people
        in the know call it yeti.

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service ..

      • Scott Crosson\

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 9, 2003
            Windigo is native american in origin and not really the same and much worse.

            Windigo -- "the human who is transformed into a cannibalistic monster by
            tasting human flesh in time of starvation -- his fearsomeness comes from his
            very closeness to humans. The Windigo is the embodiment of the hidden,
            terrifying temptation within them to turn to eating other humans when no
            other food is to be had"

            P.S. All of this won't matter as soon as 1.1 comes out as we'll be too busy
            to bother with such trivial matters.

          • Scott Crosson\
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 10, 2003
              >P.S. All of this won't matter as soon as 1.1 comes out as we'll be too busy
              >to bother with such trivial matters.

              How true.

              Scott Crosson
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 10, 2003
                On 10 Mar 2003, at 16:02, Scott Crosson\ wrote:

                > >P.S. All of this won't matter as soon as 1.1 comes out as we'll be too busy
                > >to bother with such trivial matters.
                >
                > How true.

                First thing I'm gonna do: Make a midget robot ninja character. Just
                because.