Arrgh.

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4 11:41 PM
      Sheesh, you kids... I leave you alone for a day or two and it's all
      midget ninjas 'n' death rays 'n' crap. Can't you ever get along?
      Further midget ninja attacks upon the list will be met with vicious
      puns.

      For example, if you were a feudal warlord in charge of a clan of
      midget ninjas, wouldn't that make you a sawed-off shogun?

      And if a ninja assassin killed a bank manager with a knife,
      wouldn't that be a tanto in the loan arranger?

      These are my warning shots across your bow. ;)

      Cheers!

      SL

      P.S. Jason Lego, are you out there? Ain't heard from you in two
      days. Doing a potty dance. Y'know the drill.
    • J. H. Frank
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4 11:58 PM
        [snip]
        > For example, if you were a feudal warlord in charge of a clan of
        > midget ninjas, wouldn't that make you a sawed-off shogun?
        >
        > And if a ninja assassin killed a bank manager with a knife,
        > wouldn't that be a tanto in the loan arranger?
        >
        > These are my warning shots across your bow. ;)

        I hate you.

        > P.S. Jason Lego, are you out there? Ain't heard from you in two
        > days. Doing a potty dance. Y'know the drill.

        P.P.S. My outgoing mail hates your address. Let me know if I've been able
        to talk to you lately. I /think/ I've been sending you mail, but sometimes
        the SMTP gods like to play tricks on me.

        --
        J. H. Frank
        np: Jade Cocoon 2 (PS2)
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5 12:24 AM
          On 5 Mar 2003, at 7:41, cryptosnark wrote:

          > Sheesh, you kids... I leave you alone for a day or two and it's all
          > midget ninjas 'n' death rays 'n' crap.

          I had the ROBOT ninja (gifted upon me by YOU) and the ENLARGEMENT
          ray (not death). Sheesh!

          > Can't you ever get along?

          Erm... no.

          > Further midget ninja attacks upon the list will be met with vicious
          > puns.

          *secretly sends midget ninjas after Scott, being very careful not to tell
          anyone, especially not the list*

          > These are my warning shots across your bow. ;)

          If you're shooting at me only when I bow... well, that's no reason to get
          bent, I guess