You people, honestly...

  • cryptosnark <cryptosnark@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2003
      >It was... John Lorenzsonn!

      Okay. BZAP!

      > *point back* No it wuddint! It was him! It was Palmer the Turkey Boy!!!

      What? Look, if you're the one who's going to change his mind in the blink of an eye, why don't *you* apologize to John's smoking corpse for me?
      Remember people-- on this list, uncertainty kills. Never give unclear information to a man with a positron collider!

      In other news, I've decided to put up that artist's gallery I was threatening a while back, starting with Clarence Harrison, because he was the first to
      supply me with pictures and bio materials. One of the rewards/punishments of working for me. ;) Anyhow, to do that I realized I had to link to it from
      a new main C-snark page, so I'm working on that now. I'll post when it's finished, though I expect to sleep first.

    • John Lorenzsonn
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2003
        --- "cryptosnark <cryptosnark@...>"
        <cryptosnark@...> wrote:
        > >It was... John Lorenzsonn!
        >
        > Okay. BZAP!
        >
        > > *point back* No it wuddint! It was him! It was
        > Palmer the Turkey Boy!!!
        >
        > What? Look, if you're the one who's going to change
        > his mind in the blink of an eye, why don't *you*
        > apologize to John's smoking corpse for me?
        > Remember people-- on this list, uncertainty kills.
        > Never give unclear information to a man with a
        > positron collider!
        No worries, fearless leader. Had a few Hero Points
        left. Some days, it's good to be a Baseline.

        Now, Palmer...

        Not even your robo-midget ninja army can save you.
        I'm fresh out of bed and my head protests that last
        use of Wieland's Harsh Sobriety with the wrath of a
        thousand burning suns. Taste my pain, fanboy!

        John

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Jareth Valar
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2003
          >From: "cryptosnark <cryptosnark@...>" <cryptosnark@...>
          >To: deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [deedsnotwordsd20] You people, honestly...
          >Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2003 08:58:48 -0000
          >
          >Remember people-- on this list, uncertainty kills. Never give unclear
          >information to a man with a positron collider!

          I think someone has soon Ghostbusters too many times. ;-P

          Wait a minute, that would be me too. ;-O

          Jareth

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2003
            On 1 Mar 2003, at 7:47, John Lorenzsonn wrote:

            > --- "cryptosnark <cryptosnark@...>"
            > <cryptosnark@...> wrote:
            > > >It was... John Lorenzsonn!
            > >
            > > Okay. BZAP!
            > >
            > > > *point back* No it wuddint! It was him! It was
            > > Palmer the Turkey Boy!!!
            > >
            > > What? Look, if you're the one who's going to change
            > > his mind in the blink of an eye, why don't *you*
            > > apologize to John's smoking corpse for me?
            > > Remember people-- on this list, uncertainty kills.
            > > Never give unclear information to a man with a
            > > positron collider!
            >
            > No worries, fearless leader. Had a few Hero Points
            > left. Some days, it's good to be a Baseline.
            >
            > Now, Palmer...
            >
            > Not even your robo-midget ninja army can save you.
            > I'm fresh out of bed and my head protests that last
            > use of Wieland's Harsh Sobriety with the wrath of a
            > thousand burning suns. Taste my pain, fanboy!

            Hey! That Robot Ninja was designed and given to me by Scott himself!

            It runs on Artificial Ultimate Power! (since it's not a mammal)

            As for you...

            *goes intangible and then teleports outta here*

          • The Rusty
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2003

              > > Not even your robo-midget ninja army can save you.
              > > I'm fresh out of bed and my head protests that last
              > > use of Wieland's Harsh Sobriety with the wrath of a
              > > thousand burning suns. Taste my pain, fanboy!
              >
              > Hey! That Robot Ninja was designed and given to me by Scott himself!
              >
              > It runs on Artificial Ultimate Power! (since it's not a mammal)

              Well, there's your problem. Had it been a MIDGET you might have had better
              luck.

              P.S. Thanks for the link to free easy pdf... now I have to decide what to do
              with the Rustyverse.
            • sybr007
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 5, 2003
                ooooo...A Positron Collider....Yum...uh how would you exactly build
                one of those?...Uh Mr. DM, uh there is a really good reason why my
                Savage has one of those...uh he...um...hunted those nasty ghosts in
                the jungle...Uh yeah that's it...Really it is!

                Sanjay.

                --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "cryptosnark
                <cryptosnark@y...>" <cryptosnark@y...> wrote:
                > Remember people-- on this list, uncertainty kills. Never give
                unclear information to a man with a positron collider!
              • Scott Crosson\
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 5, 2003
                  I could tell you but I would be breaking copyright. But I could sell you
                  one for $45000000. Pulse $120000000 in shipping and handling. Payable in one
                  easy installment of $165000000. Sorry on C.O.D. ever.

                  Dartnet X

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 5, 2003
                    I mean no C.O.D. ever.

                    Dartnet X