938Computer gremlins? Nah...

  • cryptosnark <cryptosnark@yahoo.com>
    Jan 2, 2003
      Other than some persistent e-mail annoyances, my tech situation is tip-top. The process of writing and checking 1.1 goes on... and on... and on... and
      on... ;)

      I expect to release another PDF for the perusal of the group on Saturday-- it will contain the new backgrounds, complications, advantages, and the
      complete classes, Mystic included.

      P.S. January 10 was my original intended target, but with several other projects on my plate, not the least of which is some badly-needed work on
      my house, I'm thinking more like the 15th. But it's getting closer, yesssss, my preciousssss is getting closer...
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic