745Re: DNW & D20 Modern

    Dec 2, 2002
      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@y..., "Wm. Eric Downton" <neurozombie@c...> wrote:
      > Good points, I was just curious as to what people thought about it.
      > > First, I know about DNW Modern, but I can't see buying it for the
      > > simple fact that I already own Modern and DNW.

      As you will, of course. My intention for DNW Modern is that it will be *absolutely* lock-step in fidelity with *d20 Modern,* a system plug-in rather
      than an innovation or a twist. My plan is to convert the existing DNW classes, villain claases, and 1 or 2 more into no fewer than 24 advanced
      classes for d20 modern. With all the system basics taken care of, DNW Modern will have lots of page space free for a smorgasbord of goodies--
      extra feats, a huge section on powers, etc.

      If DNW balances out pretty well with d20 modern, cool... but just keep in mind that DNW was at no time even remotely compared to d20 Modern
      during its design, so burps and discrepancies are sure to occur.

      Cheers!