328Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] I live... to conquer again!

  • Donald Kiesling
    Oct 1, 2002

      *mulls* Well...that explains how I got sick as well...:(

       cryptosnark wrote:

      Hey all--

      I am coming back to life after two long days of fever. I'm feeling pretty great, compared to the past week, so I'll finally be getting back to work later
      today. Shift your pleasant thoughts and wishes over to Jason Lego, who has apparently received my sickness via e-mail.

      MarsAlpha: Thanks for all the uploads!

      Have a wonderful day!

      Don "Falanor" Kiesling II

      "Quando Omni Flunkus Moriatati" -- Opossum Lodge Motto

      Do you Yahoo!?