Re: Any Word on this game

(2956)
  • wyvern40
    Jun 10, 2007 Expand Messages
      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Orion <orionuk@...> wrote:
      > If you ordered copies of DNW or any other Cryptosnark books and
      > never received them, we can try to arrange uploads of the files,
      > though we can't guarantee that we have them all between us.

      I'd really like a copy of Thaumatech, if anyone has it. I ordered a
      copy of the "Cryptosnark Complete Collection" a couple of years ago
      and never got it. Some kind person sent me copies of DNW and
      Smackdown when I told my sad tale in the ENWorld forums, but I was
      really interested in Thaumatech as well.

      Wyvern

      "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt
      of in your philosophy."
      - William Shakespeare, "Hamlet"
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic