Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] What Scott's been up to lately

(2951)
  • Orion
    Feb 28, 2006 Expand Messages
      Damn. That's really cool. I can almost forgive him for abandoning us and
      leaving his site in mid-Christmas sale two years ago.

      No, really. I'm very happy for him. That's a great success for a
      first-time writer.

      Palmer of the Turks wrote:
      > http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117938893?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0
      > <http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117938893?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0>
      >
      > I think he could consider himself a successful novelist at this point.
      > He's already sold the first 5 novels in the series, and the first will
      > hit bookstores in a
      > couple months.
      >
      > http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0553804677/104-0600750-
      > 0155948?v=glance&n=283155
      >
      > June 27 for the US, a couple weeks earlier for the UK and Canada.
      >
      > I am so buying it.

      -Orion

      "I can call it 'magic,' with all the nice feelings of wonderment
      that word inspires; or I can waste your time with half an hour
      of technobabble that you could never possibly understand a word
      of anyway. Which would you prefer?" —the Eighth Doctor
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic