2940total noob questions on ep's ...

  • cjtaylor01
    Jan 13, 2005
      Hi everyone, I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise in
      advance for asking something that may have been answerd in previous
      threads (although I havn't been able to find anything on these
      questions.)

      a) In the feats section it says that additional feats can be
      purchased with ep's but it doesn't say how many ep's a feat costs.
      I'm assuming they cost 1 ep each is that right?

      b) are there any ways of gaining ep's after you initially put
      together your character without taking a tithe (like swapping out a
      feats for ep(s) or a class where you gain ep(s) at various levels)

      c) under the heading for mutants it says they get 4 compensated ep's
      but the Cyclops example it says Cyclops has 18, where did the other
      12 come from?

      Thanks.
      Chris.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic