Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] New managment? ???

(2936)
  • Palmer of the Turks
    Nov 2, 2004 Expand Messages
      On 2 Nov 2004, at 6:35, Scott Crosson wrote:

      > > Making it as D&D 3.5 compatible/standard as
      > > possible, deviating only where necessary.
      >
      > That's good 3.5 and modern are all most the
      > same in most things.

      There are some differences, which is where 3.5 wins out. Like the fact that Modern
      doesn't have Attacks of Opportunity, and DNW won't use Wealth Bonus.
      Occupations may or may not be added, haven't decided.

      > Are you reworking the powers?

      Some powers are undoubtedly going to be reworked, but we're not at that point yet.