Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] New managment? ???

(2932)
  • Palmer of the Turks
    Nov 1, 2004 Expand Messages
      On 1 Nov 2004, at 23:28, Scott Crosson wrote:

      > > Anything else you want to know?
      >
      > Yea is DNW using D20 Modern DOA?

      No... we;re going with the same intent DNW had to begin with...

      Making it as D&D 3.5 compatible/standard as possible, deviating only where
      necessary.

      This means that when there's overlap between a D&D version of something, and a
      d20M version, there's a 90% chance the D&D version will be chosen.

      Stuff from d20M is being integrated piecemeal as needed, such as weapon stats,
      some skills, and similar stuff.

      But classes, for instance, are staying strictly conventional. No Basic/Advanced.
      Maybe later in a supplement.