2930Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] New managment? ???

    Nov 1, 2004
      On 2 Nov 2004, at 5:48, dartnet01 wrote:

      > Ok I know I have been out of the loop.
      > But could some one get me back
      > up to speed on the status of DNW? Please.

      indefinitely. Chances of him returning to active duty some time down the line...
      basically zilch.

      He's become a fulltime novelist, and that's where his life is at this point.

      However, he's recognized that I'm still DNW fanboy #1... and that I had started work on
      a OGC version of DNW, with revisions.

      So, in his infinite wisdom... he has granted me full and unlimited license (royalty-free)
      to all the IP in DNW, to do with as I please.

      So the future of DNW is in my hands, and will go wherever I take it. Until then, DNW
      1.1 goes on as always, and I'll be here to answer any questions about it and stuff like
      that.

      Anything else you want to know?