Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] New managment? ???

(2929)
  • Orion
    Nov 1, 2004 Expand Messages
      Well, The Scott wasn't supporting the product any more, so we were in
      the midst of making a new version of it, tentatively called "The Phoenix
      Project." But then Palmer got in touch with The Scott and he empowered
      Palmer (and the Phoenix Collective) to do whatever they wanted with DNW.

      So, at this point, we're more or less making DNW 2.0, though we're still
      undecided on what name to bring it out under and how exactly to handle
      it. Right now, we're focusing on making the system. If you want, you can
      go to the Phoenix Project yahoo group
      (phoenixprojectrpg@yahoogroups.com) and see what we've been up to.

      There are a LOT of messages. Don't feel you have to read them all.

      --
      -Orion

      "You're born naked and everything else is drag."
      -RuPaul
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic