2927Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Under New Management!

    Nov 1, 2004
      Great to hear you're working hard. Again, I apologise for my complete
      lack of time to even comment on the stuff you're doing.

      And I didn't mean to imply that Phoenix was totally dead, just that if
      we were relocating back in the DNW group, then... well, I'm just not
      sure what we're making now. Are we, at this point, working on DNW 2.0?
      I'm fine with that, by the way, just want to know where this is all going.

      Anyway, I'll see you back on the Phoenix board. Probably best to have
      this conversation over there, no?

      Palmer of the Turks wrote:

      > On 31 Oct 2004, at 16:10, Orion wrote:
      >

      >>Are we going to relocate back here, then?
      >>Is the Phoenix Project (ironically) dead?
      >

      > I'll leave the project on it's own list... keeps it clean and separate.
      >
      > And it ain't dead, I've been working on it every night I've been home for the last 3
      > weeks. I just haven't been posting, since what I'm doing now is first edits on skills
      > texts, and trying to standardize formatting thusfar.
      > Then I'm going back and doing text on Ads and Disads before moving forward to Feats.
      >
      > DNW 1.1 is still laying around, and people are bound to show up here. There were
      > actually several pending memberships to approve in the last couple weeks when I
      > finally got the keys.

      -Orion

      "You're born naked and everything else is drag."
      -RuPaul
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic