2926Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Under New Management!

    Nov 1, 2004
      On 31 Oct 2004, at 16:10, Orion wrote:

      > Are we going to relocate back here, then?
      > Is the Phoenix Project (ironically) dead?

      I'll leave the project on it's own list... keeps it clean and separate.

      And it ain't dead, I've been working on it every night I've been home for the last 3
      weeks. I just haven't been posting, since what I'm doing now is first edits on skills
      texts, and trying to standardize formatting thusfar.
      Then I'm going back and doing text on Ads and Disads before moving forward to Feats.

      DNW 1.1 is still laying around, and people are bound to show up here. There were
      actually several pending memberships to approve in the last couple weeks when I
      finally got the keys.