2915So basically the gameline is dead and the creator is awol?

  • tivaaky1
    Sep 9, 2004
      Kindof sad. At least I got all the pdfs I paid for. But there are
      not going to be anymore, ever right?

      Kindof sad.

      No post from the creator as to why he left. Why he stopped making
      the gameline? Why he never sent people the products they paid for?
      Is the guy even a member of this yahoo group anymore?

      Oh well. I have been playing Mutants & Masterminds and reading the
      new Hero Champions books. They're very good. They continue to be
      supported, their creators talk daily to their fans and customers.

      Time to move on I guess.

      Peace.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic