2654Re: attribute costs [deedsnotwordsd20]

  • Orion Ussner Kidder
    May 12 4:36 PM
      done and done.

      my files don't have the notes on intention as the post did, though, so
      i'm going to whip something up the describes it all, just in case people
      were wondering 'why in the hell' palmer and i did certain things certain
      ways.

      lessee if i can toss that together right now...

      --
      -Orion Ussner Kidder
      Graduate Teaching Assistant

      "I can call it 'magic,' with all the nice feelings
      of wonderment that word inspires; or I can waste
      your time with half an hour of technobabble that
      you could never possibly understand a word of anyway.
      Which would you prefer?"
      -Doctor Who, VIII
    • Show all 36 messages in this topic