2565Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: CDs Revisited

  • Patrick
    Apr 18, 2004
      Ok, only thing I was missing from the whole fiascoe was BoD&D & BoD&D modern.
      If I could get the printer friendly copy of these two, I'd be a happy camper :)

      Scott,
      Please get in touch with us soon!!!

      Palmer of the Turks wrote:
      On 18 Apr 2004, at 16:18, Orion wrote:

      > i believe you. give me a way to upload to you and i'll send you my copy.
      >
      > g'head and email me privately at orion at finagler dot net

      I've got FTP and all 3 of the PDFs now (DNW, LTSD and BCBH, in both regular color
      and B&W printer friendly) and the webspace to upload them, so people can contact
      me directly as well - palmer at shinraonline dot com