2560Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: CDs Revisited

  • Patrick
    Apr 18, 2004
      It's guipago_22@...
      Now I emailed Scott & Jenny ( his GF) about a week ago. No response from Scott but I got an auto response from Yahoo teling me that Jenny's mail box was over limit & my message could not be sent.....

      Orion wrote:
      i've actually lost her email. anyone got it?

      At 02:36 AM 18/04/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      >--- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Orion <okidder@t...> wrote:
      > > i was starting to think about this recently, myself. i don't want
      >to rag on
      > > the guy, but honestly, how much effort does it take to go to
      >someone's
      > > house who has a CD burner, burn a bunch of sets of CDs which are
      >identical
      > > to each other, and then toss them in the post? i appreciate that
      >the guy
      > > made a really fun game, but i'm baffled by the lack of
      >organisational
      > > skills, here.
      >
      >No one's attempted to ask his girlfriend very, very nicely to check
      >on Scott?  I'm surprised.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic