2556Re: CDs Revisited

  • Bill
    Apr 18, 2004
      At least I (well my girlfriend really since she was the one who
      ordered it) recieved a refund for the CD but I have a feeling Mr.
      Lynch's girlfriend was responsible for and not Scott, since it was
      her personal check we recieved. We were promised a refund AND a CD
      from them, but all I really wanted was our money back or what we
      paid for.

      Thanks to a cool guy here on the group, I got BCBH, though I would
      have loved the updated version of Distinction and Drawbacks, through
      file trading for the books that the other person needed. I would
      love to swear off Cryptosnark games, but unfortunately I hate all
      the other attempts that have been made at a D20 Super-Hero game, and
      my players love it as well (they are paying customers too and one of
      them never even recieved an update from DNW 1.0 to 1.1). I don't
      usually condone file swapping, but we ALL paid for the CD, some of
      you sent checks, and others (like us) used PayPal, and no one has
      gotten the CD. I've been understanding about delays to products with
      promised release dates on RPGNOW and the like...hey shit happens,
      but when you take a customers money they damn well better get what
      was sold to them, and since we haven't I say trade for what you need.

      PS-If you ever read this SCott I don't want the CD sent to me sonce
      your girlfriend refunded mine the $20, tell her thanks for me.

      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford C. Walker"
      <bcwalker_98@y...> wrote:
      > --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "Bradford C. Walker"
      > <bcwalker_98@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > No one's attempted to ask his girlfriend very, very nicely to
      > check
      > > on Scott? I'm surprised.
      >
      > UPDATE: Word's on its way to Scott.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic