2552Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: CDs Revisited

  • Clay Broeker
    Apr 17, 2004
      Yeah, considering that Scott's last empty promise
      concerning the CDs came on March 10 and that he had
      "made a date to burn the new CDs on Thursday" (hmmmm,
      over a month ago), I wouldn't get your hopes up.

      I've certainly given up on ever seeing the CD at this
      point.

      --- myrthynn_of_the_tor <Myrthynn@...>
      wrote:
      > I sent 2 email messages to Jennifer in March, both
      > CC'd to Scott,
      > asking about the status of the CD's. I got no reply
      > from her or Scott
      > to either message. If you want to try your luck,
      > the e mail address I
      > have for her is jennifer.c.hermey@...
      > I hope you have better luck than I have. I would
      > have liked a reply,
      > I would like my CD even more....
      >
      > --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Orion
      > <okidder@t...> wrote:
      > > i've actually lost her email. anyone got it?
      > >
      > > At 02:36 AM 18/04/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      > > >--- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Orion
      > <okidder@t...>
      > myself. i don't
      > want
      > > >to rag on
      > take to go to
      > > >someone's
      > sets of CDs which are
      > > >identical
      > i appreciate that
      > > >the guy
      > lack of
      > > >organisational
      > > >
      > > >No one's attempted to ask his girlfriend very,
      > very nicely to check
      > > >on Scott? I'm surprised.

      http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic