2551Re: CDs Revisited

  • myrthynn_of_the_tor
    Apr 17, 2004
      I sent 2 email messages to Jennifer in March, both CC'd to Scott,
      asking about the status of the CD's. I got no reply from her or Scott
      to either message. If you want to try your luck, the e mail address I
      have for her is jennifer.c.hermey@...
      I hope you have better luck than I have. I would have liked a reply,
      I would like my CD even more....

      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Orion <okidder@t...> wrote:
      > i've actually lost her email. anyone got it?
      >
      > At 02:36 AM 18/04/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      > >--- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Orion <okidder@t...>
      wrote:
      > > > i was starting to think about this recently, myself. i don't
      want
      > >to rag on
      > > > the guy, but honestly, how much effort does it take to go to
      > >someone's
      > > > house who has a CD burner, burn a bunch of sets of CDs which are
      > >identical
      > > > to each other, and then toss them in the post? i appreciate that
      > >the guy
      > > > made a really fun game, but i'm baffled by the lack of
      > >organisational
      > > > skills, here.
      > >
      > >No one's attempted to ask his girlfriend very, very nicely to check
      > >on Scott? I'm surprised.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic