2546CDs Revisited

  • Scott
    Apr 8, 2004
      Not to beat a dead horse but I have no other alternative. I paid my
      money back in January and received no product and have not received a
      single response to any email sent to Scott or his girlfriend. It is
      unfortunate that Scott has not been able to access a cd burner but it
      has been a month since we got the last promise that the cd would be
      provided. Does anyone know what is happening? Should I chock up my
      $20 as donation to Cryptosnark Games? It's really too bad, I think
      DNW is a great game and was looking forward to the materials.
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic