2485Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Energy Attack

    Mar 2 4:10 PM
      in addition to what palmer said (lucid as always, palmer) i think that the
      idea of the system is that that if there's a power that's not doing
      something you want it to do, just create an add-on to the power.

      what kind of bonus damage are you looking for? can you create a sub-power
      that duplicates it? if you want extra bang, you gotta provide more buck.

      -orion