2088Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: My Yahoo Group

  • Daiv
    Nov 7 1:17 PM
      Discodia is what the Romans called her; Either name is potentially
      correct (the interaction between Greek and roman mythology is
      interesting to say the least). If you are going to criticize me, take
      the time to do some research and make sure I am wrong.
      (I am an Involuntary Discordian...praise her name and maybe she will
      stop picking on me (no, it doesn't work, but nothing else does either,
      and it helps kill the time) So, no, I _don't_ want to be a
      Discordian... I just don't seem to have a choice).

      On Friday, November 7, 2003, at 12:49 AM, Palmer of the Turks wrote:

      > On 3 Nov 2003, at 20:47, Daiv wrote:
      >> it does, indeed. I have a character idea that i think would fit in
      >> nicely; Mutant Champion for the Goddess Discordia (She got a bad rap
      >> after that whole 'trojan war' thing, so he is out to help her do some
      >> PR on the idea that Chaos, Strife and Discord are /Good/ for people.)
      > BAH! The goddess is ERIS. ERIS, Goddess of Discord! She who threw the
      > golden
      > apple inscribed with Kallisti (To the Fairest)
      > If you wanna be a Discordian, get it right! :p
      > http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tilt/principia/
      > The Principia Discordia - holy book of Discordianism.
      > Palmer
      > Part Time Discordian And Authentic,
      > For Real, Completely Legit, Full Time
      > Pope
      > http://www.shinraonline.com/palmer/palmerpope.gif
      > The above email was brought to you by Shinra Online
      > http://www.shinraonline.com
      > Click it... you know you want to.
      my mother once said
      that boy is stranger than a