2083Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: My Yahoo Group

    Nov 7 12:49 AM
      On 3 Nov 2003, at 20:47, Daiv wrote:

      > it does, indeed. I have a character idea that i think would fit in
      > nicely; Mutant Champion for the Goddess Discordia (She got a bad rap
      > after that whole 'trojan war' thing, so he is out to help her do some
      > PR on the idea that Chaos, Strife and Discord are /Good/ for people.)

      BAH! The goddess is ERIS. ERIS, Goddess of Discord! She who threw the golden
      apple inscribed with Kallisti (To the Fairest)

      If you wanna be a Discordian, get it right! :p

      The Principia Discordia - holy book of Discordianism.

      Part Time Discordian And Authentic,
      For Real, Completely Legit, Full Time