      Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2003 6:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: My Yahoo Group

      I have a few players interested in me GM'ing a group once a week in the near future. We use GRiP www.rpgrealms.com where you can DL the FREE players client. This will be basicly a chat client with dice and map visuals. My plan is to get this organized by early December. if you are interested, give me a shout. However I plan on having only a small group 3-4 players.
      ~~RPK~~